Fruit Ninja hits a million copies sold!
I love reading stories like this. It’s great to see a simple idea from a small developer take off like this. And with good reason too. I picked up a copy of this game the other day and found it to be a lot of fun. It’s easy to learn, and you can spend five minutes or an hour playing it. Of course, the clones like Veggie Samurai have already sprung up. However, it offers a few new concepts of its own. An interesting new genre of game…
Other articles of interest:
- Veggie Samurai – Free for Today!!
- So here’s what Apple is offering
- iPod – Upgrading to 3.0
- Layin some pipe!
- Fistful of updates!
- Spring Fever Sale: 5 games at $0.99!
- Some interesting new gizmos from the Apple Event
- Upgrade, Upgrade, Upgrade!
- Apple WWDC – Lion, iOS5, iCloud
- Kids vs. Zombies – Free in the App Store