And the Kin is DEAD
Two months after its release the Kin is done for. This really shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone. No one understood why MS released this product and who it was geared towards. All hail Microsoft’s latest big budget FLOP.
Other articles of interest:
- Microsoft workers celebrated Windows Phone 7 RTM with iPhone hearses
- Microsoft sells a million Kinects in 10 days
- Will the Kin(ect) be a Hit?
- Is Microsoft starting to show it’s irrelevance?
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 is a long time in coming…
- Time to download Win7 RC
- Damn! Bad week for MS, the Slate is dead too!
- Microsoft sells off one of its Expression products
- Apple overtakes Microsoft to become the world’s most valuable tech firm
- A billion to launch Windows Phone 7?