Using software without having to think
This article is brilliant!
That was when I saw it: in a handful of minutes on completely unfamiliar hardware and software (no, I don’t have an iPhone), with an unusual multitouch interface I’d just ‘done’ things without having to think about them, without having to learn anything, without having to struggle. The gap between wanting to do something and doing it was so short that, for twenty minutes, it ceased to exist.
You really need to read the rest of the article: Is that all
Other articles of interest:
- Web Feeds HD – now Free!
- Voice Dream Reader – Text to Speech Reader for iPad
- I missed my chance to grab iDos
- Voice Dream–My Impressions After Listening for a few Hours
- Cut the Rope HD
- Why can’t I find a decent RSS Reader for the iPad?
- Sweet Vengeance Limited Time Quest (LTQ) Prize and Reward List – Crime City
- 10 Days til Christmas – My Favorite Apps
- A window closes on Microsoft
- For a very limited time, Voice Dream Reader – Text to Speech is on sale for $4.99 – 50% discount