Our app has been submitted for review
Well, we did it, our app has been submitted to Apple. It should be ready in a couple of days, right in time for the release of iOS4. We’re actually using a couple of features of the new OS so the app won’t be available until the new OS hits the streets. But that’s not really a big deal since iOS4 is coming out on the 24th. With a 7 day approval window we’re right on the mark. I don’t think there’s anything Apple could disapprove of, but you never know these days. Soon, very soon, I’ll have a link to it in the App Store.
Other articles of interest:
- VLC for iPhone may get pulled from App Store
- An handy little windows organizer called Magnet
- 600,000 iPhone4 orders? That’s just crazy talk!
- How to Block games by Title and Tag on Steam
- ZoneAlarm Extreme Security for $9.95
- MiniNote Pro for quick note taking
- Apple overtakes Microsoft to become the world’s most valuable tech firm
- 40% off for Crime City and tons of apps for sale
- Celebrate and Save 33% off DisplayFusion!
- It’s starting to make sense