Cases by KingCase are junk
I bought two of these cases because I thought the colors were cool and since the description said rubberized I thought it would give more protection from shock and would give a better grip. First off, it’s not rubberized at all, but a cheap plastic that has already broken after 3 months. Second, the finish began to wear off after the first couple of weeks. It’s a cheap finish and it scratches off very easily.
And the cases really don’t offer any protection either, they’re far too flimsy and considering the case itself is coming apart heaven only knows what would have happened if I had actually dropped my iPod Touch.
How these things were retailing for $19.99 I’ll never know. They’re a ripoff at $5. A complete waste of money.
Other articles of interest:
- Bought Edgar Allan Poe Collection
- Dungeon Hunter by Gameloft
- It’s time to do the ZombieSmash!
- iDos is back, but different
- Gameloft decides to have their own $0.99 sale!
- Writepad Pro for iPhone/iPod Touch – Review
- Cogs comes to the iPhone
- Pet Sematary in the App Store for $0.99
- Battle Bears – Free for Today only!
- Dungeon Run