Microwaving the iPad 3G
I guess this guy is getting exactly what he wants, but I still don’t understand the point of spending all that money on an iPad and then destroying the damn thing. Clearly I’m in the wrong damn business. I wish I could afford to throw away $800 in the name of "art".
It’s kind of cool in a strange way how it hisses and crackles then finally hits the flashpoint and bursts into flames. For those who want to get to the good stuff, jump to 6:30, the flames shoot out shortly thereafter.
I wish one of these crazed bastards would give me an iPad instead of destroying it. And it was the 64GB model too!
Other articles of interest:
- I was hot on the trail of an iPad
- 128GB iPad
- And then there was another iPad
- No problems in selling out the iPad Mini
- The iPad Mini, To Buy or Not To Buy
- And Nicole buys and iPad!
- What’s with the iPad Smashing?
- And Nicole digs the iPad
- Apple will charge for the iOS4 update for the iPad?
- Atari’s Greatest Hits