1,000,000 iPads in 27 days
Since HP and Microsoft handed over the tablet market to Apple this weekend, just in time for the release of the iPad 3G, people flocked to the fruit stand and bought fruit baskets in droves. In just 27 days Apple has sold over a million iPads. That’s twice as fast as the iPhone.
I wonder how many of those 300,000 sales were frustrated HP and MS holdouts?
No matter what you think of Apple, those are some impressive damn numbers!
Other articles of interest:
- Fruit Ninja HD – $0.99 for one day only!
- That iPad, it might just catch on
- A window closes on Microsoft
- The Apple Event featuring the new iPad Air, Mac Pro and MacBook
- Gameloft Memorial Day Sale
- Time for another Gameloft $0.99 Blowout Sale!
- Let’s settle down on the fandom
- iPad 2 – Here and Gone
- I’m now one of the chosen lemmings, I have an iPad!
- Gameloft Sale