Pipes by Michael Kerley – Free
I was literally looking to buy this game last night at $0.99 and now today the full version is available for free. I’ve renewed my interest in the "Pipe Mania" style games so this is excellent timing!
Rotate the pipe segments to connect all the pieces. Easy to learn and very addictive.
Gameplay video: http://tinyurl.com/pipes11 (goes to Youtube.com)
– Randomly generated puzzles – never the same game twice
– Multiple board sizes ranging from "Training Wheels" (4×4) to "Mega Insane" (56×70)
– Wraparound option (also known as "without walls" or "endless")
– "One color" option – when enabled, all pipes are blue, making it harder to tell which ones are connected
– Piece locking feature to help with large boards
– Zoom and scroll using familiar iPhone/iPod Touch gestures
– Auto save and resume – never lose your place, even if someone calls in the middle of your game
– Timer (can be disabled if you want a more relaxing game)
– Online leaderboard – compare your best times to other players around the world
– Offline "personal best times" – try to beat your best times
– Introductory tutorial
– Every puzzle can be solved
Other articles of interest:
- Moonlight Mahjong – $0.99
- Layin some pipe!
- iPod – Upgrading to 3.0
- NFL 2010 Conference Championship by Gameloft drops to $0.99 for the weekend!
- Conquist 2 on sale for $0.99
- Apps more popular with iPod Touch owners
- Halloween Experience Updated for the iPhone and iPod Touch
- Popcap games on sale with proceeds to support the relief effort in Japan
- Let’s see what happens at the Apple Event
- BioDefense: Zombie Outbreak