Sold Out of the iPad
It should come as no surprise that Apple has already sold out of the iPad. Over the weekend the first shipment of 300,000 had been sold off. Now it looks like Apple is pushing back the delivery date to April 12 for any new orders. Looks like the little elves are cranking out iPads at a breakneck pace.
Who know how many iPads there really are, but clearly the demand is pretty high, at least for the moment. And with new games already being leaked looks like Apple will have a pretty brisk Easter with all these new sales.
Other articles of interest:
- Can I have an iPad now?
- Free O&O DiskStat 2 for Easter
- Fruit Ninja hits a million copies sold!
- The fervor of the iPhone 4
- Oh yes, I want an iPad
- Some interesting new gizmos from the Apple Event
- Steve Jobs 1955 – 2011
- AirDisk Pro gets update and jumps to $1.99
- Want games for the weekend? Plenty on sale!
- iPod Touch already on sale in the Apple Store