Transparency issues with FireFox, Personas, Roboform and FoxTab
If you’re using the new Personas feature which comes with FireFox 3.6 and have problems with the transparency of the Roboform toolbar the FoxTab plugin/addon might be the culprit. The Roboform toolbar looks fine right after FireFox starts up, but within a second or two the transparency is lost and the image is now cut with a dark toolbar background.
To correct the problem go to Tools – Add-ons and remove the FoxTab plugin. Restart FireFox and the Roboform toolbar should look normal again. Personas should now have the correct transparency.
Other articles of interest:
- Roboform on Ubuntu – And on sale
- 4.7 million downloads for Firefox 4
- 5 episodes in
- What happened to Firefox 4?
- Save 50% on Roboform (Mac)
- RoboForm Pro v7 50% off–$14.95
- Trying out Flock
- Enter dates into a date picker for Chrome and Firefox
- Write errors with Google XML Sitemap Generator and WordPress
- My favorite apps of 2009