Divinity Titles up to 50% off
You were a disciple of the Divine, a servant of light on a never-ending crusade to fight evil. But fate has made a terrible turn on you. During an epic battle with a powerful necromancer, dreadful daemon named Samuel tricked you and dragged you to his dimension. There you were trapped and tortured.
But like every typical daemon lord, he had a very twisted, sadistic sense of humour, so he decided to chain your soul to that of a Deathknight.
Thus he cursed you to spend the rest of eternity bound to a creature you were fighting all you life. Now you must work together to escape your prison and find a way to break this curse!
The land of Rivellon ts about to collapse – dark, evil powers stared a war with the people of the Seven Races. But there is still hope – the ancient prophecy about the chosen one may come true with your help, dear player.
Divine Divinity is a role-playing game featuring a gameplay experience somewhere between Sacred and the Ultima series. You can choose from 3 typical character archetypes – Fighter, Mage and Survivor (Rogue-like class). Each one has a unique special skill. The rest of your character development its up to you imagination – you can even learn skills from other classes and make a very unique character build.
The game is long, challenging and very addictive. You will encounter many different enemies and a very big variety of quests and story missions.
When you add great music and not-so-dated graphics you will get a full RPG experience!
Other articles of interest:
- Need for Speed – Hot Pursuit 50% off
- Need for Speed Shift – $6.78 on Impulse
- Europa Universalis III Complete – 80% off – $2.99
- Europa Universalis III – 50% off at ImpulseDriven
- I spent way too much on apps this weekend!
- Scriver for Mac/Win 50% Off, Scapple for Mac/win 40% Off
- More levels and more items for the last few hours of the SotA pledge drive
- RoboForm Pro v7 50% off–$14.95
- Last day of the year for me
- Sorting in Ascending and Descending order with .toStorted() and .reverse()