Cogs – PC Version 50% off – $4.95
This is really a cool game, and here’s a way to buy the whole bundle at once, rather than piecemeal like it’s done on the iPhone. I think I’m more inclined to get this complete version.
Cogs is a puzzle game where players build machines from sliding tiles. Players can choose from 50 levels and 3 gameplay modes. New puzzles are unlocked by building contraptions quickly and efficiently.
Cogs Download Features
- Inventor Mode: Starting with simple puzzles, players are introduced to the widgets that are used to build machines — gears, pipes, balloons, chimes, hammers, wheels, props, and more.
- Time Challenge Mode: If you finish a puzzle in Inventor Mode, it will be unlocked here. This time, it will take fewer moves to reach a solution, but you only have 30 seconds to find it.
- Move Challenge Mode: Take your time and plan ahead. Every click counts when you only get ten moves to find a solution.
Cogs Download Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP or Vista
- Processor: 1.5 GHz CPU or better
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible 64 MB graphics card with hardware transform and lighting (T&L)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c or later
- Hard Drive: 120 MB Free Space
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
Cogs Download File Size
Lazy 8 Studios
Other articles of interest:
- Cogs on Sale at Steam
- Empire Earth 2 Platinum – $4.95
- DivX Pro 7 Free Full Commercial Version Download
- Google Doodle – Grace Hopper
- The AMD FX-8350 4Ghz Black Edition
- Windows 7 continues to disappoint
- Best Thanksgiving Ever!
- A closer look at DimmDrive on Steam
- Freemake Video Converter 4.0.3
- Switching from Windows to Mac OS – The Hardware