I lust after the iPad
Just watched the Apple event and I am totally smitten with the iPad. It’s basically just a huge iPod Touch, which I figured it would be, but it looks incredibly cool. Sure, it’s more expensive than your standard Netbook, but considering the software that’s already out there and some of the new reading features it looks like one hell of a device.
Now the discussion begins on how to justify being a new device so quickly after getting the iPod Touch.
I did find this picture terribly ironic as I was watching the presentation:
Other articles of interest:
- So what happens tomorrow?
- The Web is Alive – with the sound of Apple
- iPod Touch already on sale in the Apple Store
- There is no love for the iPad
- So here’s what Apple is offering
- iPod Touch with camera and microphone
- Still no Touching
- Why no camera? You didn’t really want it…
- What I wish the iPod Touch update would have contained
- Apps more popular with iPod Touch owners