Why Ballmer’s Keynote Was Boring
Looks like Ballmer’s keynote address didn’t pack that much punch. Actually, I’ve read several articles that found Ballmer and what he offered to be completely lackluster. From what I gather MS is beating the same drum for the past year if not longer. Ballmer offered nothing new and didn’t even come close to "wowing" the crowd.
Personally I’m underwhelmed by their technology offerings and don’t think it will make much of splash in the months to come. They’re being outpaced at just about every turn by other companies who are more focused, more agile and who understand the game better.
This article is definitely worth a read:
Other articles of interest:
- And Ballmer takes a beating
- Ballmer is asleep at the switch
- Has Microsoft lost it’s Mojo?
- They’re calling for his head!
- Ballmer admits Vista is Poop
- Does Ballmer need to step down?
- Sometimes Ballmer strikes me as a sad little clown
- The Netbook falls prey to the iPad
- Ballmer claims to be in charge of Microsoft by firing everyone
- Ballmer not leaving Microsoft anytime soon