Holy Crap, Everything’s On Sale!
I mean damn, everybody has games on sale right now. Impulse is selling off tons of games at dirt cheap prices. And what Impulse isn’t selling, Steam seems to have in stock. I’ve bought dozens of games over the past couple of days and I have some kickass entertainment ahead of me. And if by chance the PC market isn’t your thing, then there are tons of games for the iPhone at dirt cheap prices. Lots of companies have dropped the price to $0.99. It’s a good time to be buying software.
Other articles of interest:
- Sale on games by Kalypso Media
- Windowblinds, Imperium Romanum, World of Goo, Port Royale 2 On Sale
- It’s amazing how wildly prices fluctuate on Amazon
- I spent way too much on apps this weekend!
- Big Fish Games – Spring Fever Sale
- And then I brought home a mini gaming rig
- You know we’ve had Cloud Computing before right?
- 200,000 Android’s a day?
- A Year of Windows 7
- Hardcore gamers will buy Kinect?