Last day of the year for me
Well isn’t this something, we got all the patches out the door and now there’s nothing left for us to do so I’m done with work for the rest of the year. I finished my Windows 7 upgrade and now I get to sit at home and watch movies for the rest of the year. Funny thing is, there’s some snow brewing outside and the temperature is dropping like crazy. Even if we did have work they’d closed the place down anyway. If there’s a chance of snow the whole city shuts down. Pretty funny stuff. Now I get a chance to work on the computer and get all that crap down I keep putting off.
Other articles of interest:
- So much for the snowstorm
- Day 1 of the new job
- It’s time to labor for Labor Day!
- Hooray for Burn Notice!
- Happy Easter
- Things are going to crap at work
- End of the decade
- We may be coming to the end
- Swooped in and grabbed a copy of Outline for Mac for $6.99
- Turning the tide on the spam bots