BestBuy finally apologizes
It took forever, but I just got a response from BestBuy. It seems they agree with my assessment that they suck and have apologized for the way they treated me. They have come to their senses and offered me a refund for the "upgrade" to my iPod. The customer service rep even agreed that ripping out the USB cable was a pretty shit thing to do. Well, at least they’re giving me a refund for all the money I spent. Not too bad I guess.
Other articles of interest:
- Exchange 2010, you confuse me
- Job Search Day 3 – I might have a lead
- BestBuy needs to work on their return policy
- Cheerleading Coach Fired Over Playboy Pictorial
- Packing it up
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 is a long time in coming…
- We may be coming to the end
- Massive explosions for the 4th!
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum for FREE! Original Price $24.95
- Bank of America can #@ck my $%ck!!