BloodyXmas – Santa and Axes!
It wouldn’t be the holidays without games featuring the jolly man himself, Santa. While Santa may be jolly and kind hearted, don’t mess with his sack full of toys or a severe ass kicking is on tap. Check out BloodyXmas where you defend you stash of toys from theiving creatures using an Axe, Light Saber, Chainsaw and what looks to be some sort of small combine. This is one Santa you don’t mess with.
This game looks funny as hell! Check out the review at TouchArcade:
Yeah, I’m downloading this!
Other articles of interest:
- Sword of Fargoal – Free for a limited time!
- Electronic Arts Sale
- Cogs comes to the iPhone
- EA Mobile: ** TAX RELIEF SALE! SAVE UP TO 70%
- Gameloft NFL 2010 ($4.99)
- Dungeon Scroll for iPhone/iPod Touch – $0.99
- Battle Bears – Free for Today only!
- Gundead Defense – Wild West Zombie Tower Defense
- Here we go again, Big EA sale for Thanksgiving
- ‘Sword & Poker’ – A Fantastic Hybrid of Poker and RPG