Busy day yesterday. Move tons of furniture to the patio then spent a few hours rearranging it for optimum seating capacity. You got to love December and 60 degrees outside.
Had a great pre-wedding dinner last night of some of the best pork I’ve ever had. And some damn fine champagne too.
With the time zone changes and running around I have totally lost the concept of time. I can’t tell of it’s late or early anymore.
Well today is the day. Got to get these kids married off. I just need to keep the groom from making a break for it. A few bloody mary’s should slow him down.
Need to make sure I don’t lose the ring that’s always important.
And just for fun I bought athe Game of Life last from Eamobile. Seemed pretty appropriate considering the circumstances. And hey for $0.99 it’s a darn good deal. Still waiting on Need for Speed to go on sale.
Other articles of interest:
- What in the HELL do Rush and Elmo have in common?
- Happy Memorial Day
- Finished Escape from Rosecliff Island
- And they’re marching to Bastille day
- Norton Internet Security 2010 – $33.99
- Paranormal Activity
- Killer Bike Day
- Training for the ride
- Google Doodle – Grace Hopper
- Where did all the good desktop blogging software go?