Things are getting worse
We’ve been having a rough of things this morning. CPUs are spiking, threads are high and memory is being consumed like potato chips. Peformance is horrible and we can barely keep the sites running. This is about the worst launch we’ve ever had. We’ve had multiple restarts, we taken things offline, we’ve brought up other boxes. I have no idea what’s gone off the rails, but it’s pretty bad.
Other articles of interest:
- Product launches go better when you have power
- Quasi Performance/Load Testing with Katalon Studio
- The AMD FX-8350 4Ghz Black Edition
- I’ve reached my limit with Windows 7
- A billion to launch Windows Phone 7?
- Building up 4.5TB of storage
- Why use a Mac for development?
- iTunes SUCKS!
- Too many cooks, too many managers