Kick ass vacation
It’s been one hell of a vacation! Nine days away from work and now I have to go back. I’ve had a kick ass time catching up on all my favorite shows and even adding a new show to my bag of tricks.
The house is looking pretty good for Christmas, even if we didn’t quite get up all the decorations we wanted, but it’s not as gaudy as all the other houses in the neighborhood with their overuse of white lights and ridiculous moving deer shapes on the lawn. Is that a decoration or something I should take pot shots at with a BB gun? It looks stupid.
I think it’s time for a glass of port and bring the fun to an end.
Other articles of interest:
- What is with all this lawn mowing?
- A Good Evening
- Novelty Gift – Clear Glass Brain Liquor Decanter
- Back at work
- Working through Daylight Savings … again
- Mowing … Now?
- 20 miles on the trainer
- Time to get ready for the mighty Kaboom!
- Four Feet of Flat Panel Goodness
- Rush – The Time Machine Tour 2011