Dexter is kick ass
Just finished with Dexter, man that’s a cool series! I’m surprised there’s only 12 episodes, but I guess you go with what works. I have to say I’m a little surprised at how things turned out. I didn’t think they would end the story line in the final episode. I figured they would pick it back up again for the next season. I’m sure everyone’s seen it be now so no big secret, but why did they kill off the brother rather than having him escape?
Judging by the writing I’m sure they have it all worked out and it’s all part of the bigger picture. This is one of the few series where I’ve been anxious to jump into the next season. Still have lots of chores to do around the house, but man I’m looking forward to watching the next season.
Other articles of interest:
- A new TV series in the making?
- ZenWriter – A bit of writing bliss
- Building a Writing Environment with Notebooks, RightNote and Scrivener
- Dexter is f-ing hilarious!
- Miss Fisher & the Crypt of Tears – The Movie and Kickstarter Project
- Elementary – Not a bad series featuring yet another Sherlock Holmes
- 8 Cores, Liquid Cooling and now NVIDIA SLI
- Devs gotta get paid right?
- New Sherlock Holmes series coming to BBC
- Corel Paint it! Show for the iPad