Microsoft denies Windows 7 is based on Mac OS
All together now! Backpedal!!
I bet someone is getting raked over the coals!! That is, if he still has a job…
Wouldn’t surprise me if his stuff is already sitting at the curb, cardkey doesn’t work and email account is deleted. Can’t make radical individual comments like that without repercussions.
So today, one wonders just what machinations are being endured by Simon Aldous, the Microsoft Partner Group manager who was Wednesday quoted by PCR as suggesting that Windows 7 was rather inspired by the simplicity of the Mac OS. Indeed, Aldous declared that Microsoft’s new operating system was designed to “create a Mac look.”
Other articles of interest:
- Microsoft admits to ripping off Mac OS UI design
- Windows Doesn’t Like to Share
- Celebrate and Save 33% off DisplayFusion!
- Productivity Tools for 2020
- Microsoft workers celebrated Windows Phone 7 RTM with iPhone hearses
- Is Microsoft starting to show it’s irrelevance?
- Protect your privacy in Windows 10 – Free
- Former Microsoft VP Dick Brass weighs in on why Microsoft ‘no longer brings us the future’
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 is a long time in coming…
- I regret updating to Powerdesk 8