Microsoft admits to ripping off Mac OS UI design
This isn’t going to come as a surprise to anyone is it?
“One of the things that people say an awful lot about the Apple Mac is that the OS is fantastic, that it’s very graphical and easy to use,” said Simon Aldous, partner group manager with Microsoft. “What we’ve tried to do with Windows 7 — whether it’s traditional format or in a touch format — is create a Mac look and feel in terms of graphics.”
Other articles of interest:
- Microsoft denies Windows 7 is based on Mac OS
- Out of OneNote and into Notebooks with Scrivner
- I regret updating to Powerdesk 8
- Microsoft workers celebrated Windows Phone 7 RTM with iPhone hearses
- Protect your privacy in Windows 10 – Free
- Zune HD left out in the cold this holiday season
- Windows Doesn’t Like to Share
- Sometimes Ballmer strikes me as a sad little clown
- Kin and Windows 7 Phone … You’ve doomed us all
- Is the iPad a PC?