Pet Sematary in the App Store for $0.99
What would Halloween be without Pet Sematary? The well known Stephen King novel has landed in the app store.
Your goal? Tap on the undead such as zombie children, dogs, cats, and birds to protect the humans. However, if you accidentally kill the innocent townsfolk, your health is diminished and you lose points.
Each level lasts less than a minute and naturally things get more difficult as the game progresses, with more and more baddies invading the screen at the same time. In-game pickups score you bonus points, replenish your health, and provide temporary weapon upgrades. Your scores can also be posted to Facebook.
Ay $0.99 it’s a cheap investment and should keep you entertained while dodging ghosts and zombies. I’ve bought iDracula and Crack O’Lantern so I will probably add this one to my Trick or Treat bag. I’m a sucker for the $0.99 games!
Other articles of interest:
- Dungeon Scroll for iPhone/iPod Touch – $0.99
- The Mummy’s Revenge $0.99 – iPhone/iPod Touch
- Silver Skull: Rise of the Pirate King $0.99 in the App Store
- Veggie Samurai – Free for Today!!
- Garters & Ghouls – $0.99
- Babylonian Twins – Free for today
- Word Shaker – $0.99
- TKO Wings – Free for a limited time
- Zombie City Episode 1
- Sword & Poker – The Finale!