Hey look, iPod Touch users can stop taking a bath and get the OS 3.1 for half price. It frustrated me to no end to buy a brand new iPod and have to pay yet another $10 to guy the latest OS. $5 is at least a little easier to swallow. I think this is Apple’s way of trying to encourage people to upgrade their “gaming consoles” since so many iPod Touch users didn’t jump to OS 3.
Other articles of interest:
- iPod – Upgrading to 3.0
- iPod Touch already on sale in the Apple Store
- Let’s see what happens at the Apple Event
- So what happens tomorrow?
- Oh yes, I want an iPad
- Can I have an iPad now?
- I lust after the iPad
- Why no camera? You didn’t really want it…
- 64GB iPod Touch on the loose!
- Apps more popular with iPod Touch owners