So what happens tomorrow?
The speculation is mounting about what Apple is going to unveil tomorrow for their 9/9/09 extravegana. It’s pretty much guaranteed a new iPod Touch will make a debut as well as the Nano. Some say iTunes 9 with Blu-Ray support will also be available for download. And I was just reading there is huge speculation that the 8GB iPod Touch 2G will see a $50 price drop and go for $150 so it can be a thorn in the Zune’s side.
For $150 I might buy a second iPod Touch, just for games! If the 16GB sees a big drop my head will be spinning!
I’m sure there’s a mystery component as well, some new thing they’ve managed to keep under wraps.
Should be a pretty interesting day full of surprises!
Other articles of interest:
- The Web is Alive – with the sound of Apple
- Let’s see what happens at the Apple Event
- iPod Touch already on sale in the Apple Store
- So here’s what Apple is offering
- Why no camera? You didn’t really want it…
- Apps more popular with iPod Touch owners
- Weekend Upgrades
- Popcap games on sale with proceeds to support the relief effort in Japan
- EA Busts Out With Another $0.99 Sale!
- 64GB iPod Touch on the loose!