Fast and Furious
I just sat through the new Fast and Furious movie. Egad, what a piece of crap that was! Not only is it a complete rip off of the original movie (gee, no one saw that coming), but the parts it didn’t rip off are completely ridiculous. Come on, what the hell is the deal with that opening sequence with the gas tanker? Really? You’re gonna drive the car underneath the flipping tanker? That alone almost made me turn it off.
In the end, I wish I had. What a lame ass movie.
Other articles of interest:
- The Lord of Destruction
- Miss Fisher & the Crypt of Tears – The Movie and Kickstarter Project
- Paranormal Activity
- Seagate 4 TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive $139 Today Only
- Simon Pegg and Nick Frost in "Paul" – Let the Nerdery Begin!
- It’s Day 3 and I need an adult
- A Netbook, Ubuntu and a USB Drive – Installing Ubuntu from a USB
- Launching the Shuttle SH67H3
- Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
- And now, IE8