Training for the ride
I finally had time to get on the bike trainer last night in preparation for this crazy bike ride I signed up for. An hour and half isn’t too big a deal, but I’ll need to be able to go for at least three hours to finish. Hopefully slow and steady will get me through. 🙂
I’ll do another hour and half tonight.
Other articles of interest:
- Kick ass bike ride!
- Heading out to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Kicked ass on my bike ride!
- Killer Bike Day
- 100 miles or bust!
- Daylight Savings is at hand!!
- Let’s see if we can make this bike fit
- Roasted chicken and biking
- Busy day
- Utter Chaos for Cavendish, Sagan and Greipel on Stage 1 of the 100th Tour de France