Apparently a bumper takes a week to install
What I thought was going to be a simple process has now turned into a week long wait while they put a new bumper on my car. It sounded like the body shop had the bumper and it would only take a day to paint it, coat it and put it on. Now it seems that is a two day process once the bumper actually comes in. I dropped the car off on Monday, and it’s been sitting there with no work being done on it for the past three days. It’s perfectly driveable but I can’t have it. They won’t actually start working on it until tomrrow and maybe have it done by Friday.
This isn’t even close to what I expected when I dropped it off. I guess I should have known there would be problems when a “15 minute estimate” took nearly an hour to complete.
Other articles of interest:
- New bumper coming
- They ordered the wrong bumper
- The Bug is not a POS
- CloneDVD Mobile hangs or closes after selecting a disc
- Windows 7 running on a MacBook Pro in VirtualBox – The Ultimate Sin
- How to play Blu-Ray discs with VLC Media Player
- A peek at Process Lasso, and is Free really, free?
- Does anyone else have trouble with VLC for the iPad?
- In the hiney!
- Video Capture from Applian and Audials – Replay Media Capture and Audials One 11