iPod Touch with camera and microphone
Now the web is abuzz with reports that the iPod Touch will soon get an update which will give it both camera and recording capabilities. I’m sure everyone and their mother is linking to this Wired article.
This will be a wonderful addition to the device, I only wish I hadn’t just bought one. The camera is really the only thing missing and that alone would be worth getting it. However, I can’t justify upgrading after only having the device for 2 months. Clearly this will have to wait.
Also, the microphone should make it so you can use the WiFi connection and make VoIP calls. This could certainly get interesting.
If you’re looking at getting a Touch, just hold off another month or two. It seems like the Uber model is just around the corner.
Other articles of interest:
- There is no love for the iPad
- iPod touch G3 Will Recieve Camera “Without Warning”
- So here’s what Apple is offering
- I’ve lost my Touch
- Why no camera? You didn’t really want it…
- What I wish the iPod Touch update would have contained
- Let’s see what happens at the Apple Event
- Halloween Experience Updated for the iPhone and iPod Touch
- I lust after the iPad
- Apps more popular with iPod Touch owners