Time for some car maintenance
Got a shakedown for $120 when I took my car in to get the oil changed. Had to replace the air filter (which I forget to do 3,000 miles ago when I took it in the last time) and needed some new wiper blades. Can’t argue, the blades are useless.
Played Let’s Golf while I was waiting. Zombieville would have been a little too intense. 🙂
Other articles of interest:
- Creating and Calling Methods for Test Cases in Katalon Studio
- Time to do some transmission work on the car
- Oregon Trail for iPad is an EPIC FAIL
- Phew, that was intense!
- The first day of Fall
- It’s been a long day
- The JixiPix extravaganza of plugins
- I finally like my iPod
- Reviewing the Execution Logs of Katalon Studio
- Um, is that hail?