iPod – Word Solitaire
This game is a hell of a lot harder than it looks. It combines word games with solitaire. You move the letters around to form words and then uncover new cards to start spelling new words. The concept is simple, but you need to make sure you use ALL the letters to complete the round. I always end up with one renegade letter left over that I can put anywhere.
Make no mistake, this is a neat idea and a fun game. It’s going to take some more practice to get good at this one. It’s another $0.99 special that I’m very happy with.
You can check out the game and demo below.
Other articles of interest:
- Word Solitaire is brutal!
- iPod – Worded Pro
- iPhone/iPod Touch – Wordulous
- Word Shaker – $0.99
- Word Ace – Mix Scrabble and Texas Hold ‘Em
- WordWeaver disappoints
- iPod – Wordsworth
- Dungeon Scroll for iPhone/iPod Touch – $0.99
- AFKSoft WordSearch Puzzle for iPhone and iPod Touch
- Another Gameloft $0.99 sale!