iPod – Let’s Golf
This is one of my favorite games for the iPod. It’s got really good graphics and simple to learn and use controls. The characters are more cartoon style (not everyone can afford to have Tiger Woods in their game) but their big boobleheads add charm to the game. Each hole starts with a flyover so you can get a feel for the layout. You can also zoom in to see the lay of the land. The computer autoselects a cub but you can always change it. You can also change the direction you’re aiming.
The in-game graphics are very nice with birds flying overheat, sunspots as you track the ball, palm trees, water hazards and blowing leaves. You get two courses and two characters to start off with and then unlock more as you progress. You can play the front 9, the back 9 or all 18 holes at once. You can also practice one hole. Game play is quick and fun. At $1.99 this is a great little golf game. You can easily jump in and play a hole or two and then resume the game later. It’s great fun and a great price.
Other articles of interest:
- Let’s Golf 2 and Let’s Golf 2 HD on sale for $0.99!
- I slashed my way through Dungeon Hunter
- Down with the sickness of Zombie Infection
- iPod – Wordsworth
- The Deep Pinball $0.99 in the app store – iPhone and iPod Touch
- My trials and tribulations on the Oregon Trail
- Do you remember Mille Bornes?
- OMG Pirates! from Mika Mobile – $1.99 and worth it!
- Conquist 2 on sale for $0.99
- MonsterKill by Origin8 – Free for Today