Vacation was a comedy of errors
Tent got flooded twice.
Raccoons stole our food including hamburgers, pancake mix, butter, soda and even some soap!
We missed the ferry to get back to the campsite and spend two and half hours working our way back around because of it.
Got a flat on the van.
Broke my Sony camera in one of the lighthouses.
Went through $50 in bug spray
Had a great time with the prison shower setup they had
Missed the ferry again on the way out of town and had to spend another two hours driving to get to the next beach. Missed dinner because of it.
Rained more in the week I was there than in the last 14 years.
Vacations are great… In moderation.
Other articles of interest:
- What would you do with $100 billion?
- Rush – The Time Machine Tour 2011
- Rush – What a night!
- Onward Clockwork Angels
- RoboForm Pro v7 50% off–$14.95
- Oregon Trail for iPad is an EPIC FAIL
- Simple wildcard searches for pattern matching
- Flock is Good!
- Divinity Titles up to 50% off
- A bit of Word redemption