Tilted Kilt for lunch
They opened a Tilted Kilt in town so we went to check it out for lunch. The place is literally brand new with the smell of paint in the air. After waiting over an hour to get my $10 burger I have to say there wasn’t a rack in the joint worth waiting that long or spending that much money on.
The food was fair, but they need to get their shit together. But to settle the argument, if I had to choose between Hooters and the Tilted Kilt, I would go with the Kilt without blinking. Hooters is a dive.
Other articles of interest:
- Ruby Tuesday’s sucks for lunch
- A billion to launch Windows Phone 7?
- What would you do with $100 billion?
- How to turn beer green
- Friday lunch
- DevonAgent for Deep Dive Internet searches
- More chickens! More food! More resources! A major setback in Banished
- Using Adguard to block ads in Internet aware apps on the Mac
- Oh, she went down on me
- Tracking your progress, or lack thereof with Time Sink