There comes a point after the launch where things are just too messed up to keep going forward. We’ve come to that point. The underlying code changes have revealed a problematic bug and we have to put everything back the way we found it. It’s going to take a week to fix and retest the problem and we can’t leave things the way they are. So, now we’re testing that the original code is still working correctly and push it live before the long weekend.
Other articles of interest:
- Where did all the good desktop blogging software go?
- Where’d everyone go?
- 30-50% off SyncBackSE and SyncBackSEPro
- And then there was a catastrophic hard drive failure
- Time to upgrade the apparatus!
- Thanks a lot jackass!
- Damn, Java confuses the hell out of me.
- Oh yeah, it’s broken
- Final stretch for Angels & Demons
- This release sucks!