It’s starting to make sense
Ok, I finally got the hang of iTunes and got some music on the iPod. I even converted a couple episodes of 24 and got them to play. Once you throw common sense out the window, iTunes makes all the sense in the world!
I have some music, I got some videos (maybe even a naughty one) and even managed to get Blackjack installed on there. I’m makin’ gravy without the lumps baby!
The frustration has started to subside. However, I do realize I don’t exactly have the coolest music collection in the world. I have tons of music, but I think it’s lacking in many sense. Time to visit the Amazon store and download some MP3 files. Screw buying music from iTunes.
Other articles of interest:
- I finally like my iPod
- iTunes SUCKS!
- Here is my drive cluster
- Finishing the Da Vinci Code
- Dexter is f-ing hilarious!
- Big sales for the weekend
- 40% off for Crime City and tons of apps for sale
- She just couldn’t keep up
- Lots of software sales
- The entire Ultima Collection is On Sale for 60% off at GOG.com (Good Old Games) – 3 Days Only!!