A little disappointed
iTunes makes me sad. Dare I say it has brought me close to tears. I’ve had to ask a couple of my friends and works to give me a crash course in how to use it. Clearly no sane human being can figure it out on their own.
Apparently everything is a playlist.
Other articles of interest:
- It seems I’ll be playing MineCraft
- Microsoft vows it will make a tablet this year
- 5 episodes in
- Converting my DVDs to a Digital Library
- CloneDVD Mobile hangs or closes after selecting a disc
- Keeping connected with Digsby
- IRemoteDesktop, a nice RDP client
- Microsoft ditches blogging, embraces WordPress
- Getting a handle on all those files
- Behold The Bacon Explosion!