Explanation of crop circles revealed!!
It seems Kangaroos whacked out on opium are responsible for all these crop circles! Who knew!?!
“We have a problem with wallabies entering poppy fields, getting as high as a kite and going around in circles,” The Mercury newspaper quoted Giddings as telling the hearing. “Then they crash. We see crop circles in the poppy industry from wallabies that are high.”
Other articles of interest:
- Wow, look what money can get you!
- Best anti-drug campaign ever!
- The Proposal
- A closer look at Besiege! Plus video!
- Balls of Steel
- Worst Wheel of Fortune Puzzle Ever
- Vacation was a comedy of errors
- What the hell kind of statue is this?