The smiting has completed and after the meat and fur went flying, Andariel was face down in the gutter.
As they say in the movies, “This bitch is toast!”
Feeling quite proud of ourselves we headed off to kick Radament in the jimmy.
And why Diablo 2 you ask? Well, the screenshots of Diablo 3 makes up long for the days of Tristram and Caine. So this is just a cheap filler until we the new version comes along. It’s been nearly a decade so it’s not like we’re anxious or anything…
Other articles of interest:
- Blizzard Presentation Says Diablo III’s Not Coming in 2010
- Which “old school” games do you like the best?
- Cleaning up the system with Fiplab Smart Folder Cleaner
- Just bought Torchlight and Tropico 3
- Holy Crap, Everything’s On Sale!
- Cool games by SpinTop
- I’ve reached my limit with Windows 7
- Bring on the devistation!
- 70% off Sid Meier’s Pirates!
- Apple overtakes Microsoft to become the world’s most valuable tech firm