Bring on the big lens
I’ve decided to do something quite rash. Lens lust is getting the better of me and I’ve finally reached the point where I have to scratch it. Mere moments ago I ordered the Sigma 150-500mm “big boy” lens from Amazon. I should be able to spy on people from hundreds of yards away.
It should be here by Tuesday.
Other articles of interest:
- Another UPS bites the dust
- Amazon Prime will bankrupt me
- My God! Look at the size of it!
- Tracking my package
- Ruby Tuesday’s sucks for lunch
- Amazon sets up subscription service for Showtime, Starz and others
- ZoneAlarm Pro 2010 Free for 24 Hours Only
- UPS fails to make their Christmas Eve deliveries
- They ordered the wrong bumper
- Save $30 at Serif.com