An ugly day of testing
Egad, everyone wants their stuff tested today and of course none of it was scheduled. And then they get mad when they don’t get any attention.
And by the way, when you ask me to look something over and I point out some flaw, don’t ignore me and act like it’s not a problem. That is ungood.
Other articles of interest:
- And that’s the end of that
- Final stretch for Angels & Demons
- I hate the Microsoft Natural Keyboard
- Let’s Do This
- Damn, Java confuses the hell out of me.
- Happy Memorial Day
- PCDecrapifier to help clean out your system
- Burn Notice Marathon
- Microsoft denies Windows 7 is based on Mac OS