Pocket full of Dell
Besides the bike riding I decided to throw caution to the wind and buy some electronics. My going to BestBuy “just to look” turned into a pair of new Dell Inspiron laptops. Yes, a pair. They were on sale! For just over $400 I got a Dual Core 2.16 Ghz machine, 3GB of ram and DVD burner. It’s not some machine that will set your hair on fire or anything crazy like that, but damn, this is 5 times better than the last laptop I bought 5 years ago and it was about 1/4 of the price.
Now I just have to remove all that trialware crap and she’ll be good to go!
Other articles of interest:
- Say Hello to Pepino Grande!!
- PCDecrapifier to help clean out your system
- My God! Look at the size of it!
- A big pile of sh!t
- You need to check out Black Books with Dylan Moran
- One ReplaceAll Statement to Rule Them All!
- New Season of Deadliest Warrior
- Speculation: Could the new Apple Silicon bring back the Mac Pro 2013?
- Minecraft and the wicked lava machine
- Amazon Prime will bankrupt me