Hot, pink, fast
Check out the new bike I got this weekend! That guy Craig, he is always selling cool stuff!
I took it out this weekend to scuff the tires. Holy crap this thing is fast. It’s not much for climbing (or maybe I’m not), but get this thing on a fairly level piece of road and you can take off. Pretty soon I’ll be chasing down cars.
Yes it is that pink, and yes people do whip their heads around to get a closer look. I thnk someone even took a picture of me as I was waiting for traffic. But hey, if it makes sure they see me and keeps them from running my ass over then my plan has worked out perfectly!
Other articles of interest:
- Behold the power of the Miracle Plane
- 8 Cores, Liquid Cooling and now NVIDIA SLI
- Corel Paint it! Show for the iPad
- iTunes SUCKS!
- Spoke too soon
- The 24 hour lockin continues and Shroud of the Avatar passes the $1.8M pledge mark!
- In the hiney!
- The launch is scrubbed
- Angels & Demons just beats out Star Trek
- 6am on a Saturday? What’s up with that?