A Clean Slate
Since I have stripped my machine bare and started over I’ve been pondering which apps I should be installing. By coincidence MaximumPC put out two great lists of apps and methods for cleaning up a machine and keeping it that way. Perhaps they anticipated my moves.
While not every step is a charmer and not every app has my interest, there are plenty that do. I’ve already got the essentials like Notepad++ and AnyDVD, but some new ones like Digsby, and Media Player Classic have been a welcome addition. I still think there is some life left in this machine and these two articles might help boost that.
Other articles of interest:
- How to play Blu-Ray discs with VLC Media Player
- Launching the Shuttle SH67H3
- What’s the point of the Xbox One or Playstation 4?
- Slysoft AnyDVD, CloneDVD 20% off
- 64GBs and some Blu-Rays
- VLC for iPhone may get pulled from App Store
- My favorite apps of 2009
- Say Hello to Pepino Grande!!
- Dead Man’s Draw Rises Again in Tabletop Forms in a Successful Kickstarter Project
- Left 4 Dead and L4D2 on sale for $6.79 or $10.19 for the bundle!