And now to celebrate
What better way to celebrate the completion of my little bike ride than some leftover ribs and pork roast. I’ve been looking forward to these ever since I started.
It’s been a hell of a day. It was a hell of a trek but my legs are feeling pretty good. Hopefully, there won’t be a slew of aches and pains tomorrow. Time will tell.
Other articles of interest:
- Angels & Demons just beats out Star Trek
- Getting close to launch
- Countdown to Angels & Demons
- A new TV series in the making?
- 100 miles – the journey is complete
- I hate the Microsoft Natural Keyboard
- It’s Day 3 and I need an adult
- Looks like they went and broke Zombie Farm
- Killer Bike Day
- Saddle Sores