You remember sitting around and saying, “If this guy and this guy got into a fight who would win?” Well, this is that show. They take fighters of old like Samurai, Ninja, Spartan, Viking and even the Mafia and then pit them against each other in a battle simulator.
But the cool part is how they get damage data from the weapons they use. They take a ballistics gel skeleton and then take an axe to the skull, a trident to the gullet, flying arrow to the eyes, and baseball bat to the back of the head. Suffice it to say there is some trauma inflicted.
And then once they see what kind of damage each weapon can do, they put it into the computer and let the opponents square off. The show is completely ridiculous, but cool as hell!
Want to see who would win between a Pirate and a Knight or between the Mafia and Yakuza? Then check out Deadliest Warrior on Spike TV and all your questions will be answered!
Who Is Deadliest!?
Other articles of interest:
- New Season of Deadliest Warrior
- More levels and more items for the last few hours of the SotA pledge drive
- In the hiney!
- Damn, the guys at the car dealership are hard up!
- Get MADE! Mob-Themed USPCC BICYCLE® Playing Card Decks
- Heading downtown for the Greek Festival 5k
- ZOMG!! 8 Core Tablet from Samsung?
- iPad in the mainstream
- Father of Commodore 64 Passes Away at Age 83