Angels & Demons just beats out Star Trek
Wow, Angels & Demons made $48 million for the weekend with Star Trek making $43 in its second weekend out. Looks like Star Trek is riding a serious wave of fan excitement.
With Terminator (which I think looks like total crap) coming next weekend, how will this ranking shake out? Personally, I see Star Trek back on top with around $30 million or more in sales. Angels & Demons should pick up next weekend, but it may take a few more weeks before anybody really gains ground against this new Star Trek flick.
Other articles of interest:
- Countdown to Angels & Demons
- A Day at the Movies
- Off to the Digital Fortress
- A new TV series in the making?
- Soon, very soon
- Star Trek
- The Lost Symbol – Dan Brown
- Finishing the Da Vinci Code
- I like being told a story
- Windows Phone 7 sales underwhelm