It’s so big!
In a last ditch effort to make my computer not suck, I replaced the puny 160GB boot drive with a Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB drive. I would really like to just replace everything with a completely new machine, but since that won’t be happening for at least 6 months, I decided to go with this upgrade. Plus, I can always use the drive in a new machine.
Right now Windows is formatting the drive. This should take the better part of a day. And then I get the thrill and excitement of reinstalling everything all over again!
Other articles of interest:
- Pepino is sporting Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- And then I brought home a mini gaming rig
- And then there was a catastrophic hard drive failure
- Building up 4.5TB of storage
- Switching from Windows to Mac OS – The Hardware
- Windows 7 running on a MacBook Pro in VirtualBox – The Ultimate Sin
- People will stick with XP until the bitter end
- Switching from Windows to Mac OS – The Reason
- Here is my drive cluster
- Weekend Project – Install Ubuntu